'~.:Ignitum Corda:.~'
Please log in or register to this website if you are in the Ignitum Corda pack.

If you wish to just view this site, please respect our privacy.

Thank you.~
Ashav.~
Please log in or register to this website if you are in the Ignitum Corda pack.

If you wish to just view this site, please respect our privacy.

Thank you.~
Ashav.~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignited Hearts, Ignited Souls, Stand Together, Fighting For Peace~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosea Flos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosea

Rosea

Rosea Flos Empty
PostSubject: Rosea Flos   Rosea Flos Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:15 am

ROSEA

Full name; Rosea Flos
Gender; Female
Age; Currently 5 years and 2 months
Life bringers; Cor Pectus and Dilecta Flos.{Deceased}
Siblings; Hyde Pectus - Brother
Lover;--

Information:
This inquisitive youth haunts upon the demised vegetation of her parents, constantly reformulating the Earth's beauty into an atrocious surrounding; While making sure that the ones daring to overrule her receives hours of plaguing periods.

Rosea Flos shelters bundles with buried wrath,which escalates upon other canid's silhouettes without the female reconsidering her actions. The youngling's effervescency interior aggravates the possibilities of socializing with Rosea - Only the character closest to her blood pumping organ gains her fullest attendance. This miserable scenario has transformed Rosea into an uncontrollable being within' the ample world, likewise throwing her into the state of solitariness.

Even though the canine's future seems clustered with unhappiness, does the presence of her sibling brighten up his sister's mournful day life. Rosea owes her brother more than the youngling's vocabulary can pronounce. Therefore, she is to forever remain by his side.

Rosea Flos 2vkl314
Hyde and Rosea <3

Favorite people:; Hyde,Kaala, Kaskara
Theme Songs:Tell me I'm a wreck - Every Avenue || Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons
Quote: Many evil things there are, that your strong walls and swords do not stay.

I N F O R M A T I O N W I L L B E A D D E D

Back to top Go down

Rosea Flos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
'~.:Ignitum Corda:.~' :: Rooster Board :: Biographies-
Jump to: