'~.:Ignitum Corda:.~'
Please log in or register to this website if you are in the Ignitum Corda pack.

If you wish to just view this site, please respect our privacy.

Thank you.~
Ashav.~
Please log in or register to this website if you are in the Ignitum Corda pack.

If you wish to just view this site, please respect our privacy.

Thank you.~
Ashav.~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignited Hearts, Ignited Souls, Stand Together, Fighting For Peace~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~ | D a r i us L a ' V e e r e | ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darius

~ | D a r i us  L a ' V e e r e | ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ | D a r i us L a ' V e e r e | ~   ~ | D a r i us  L a ' V e e r e | ~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:20 am

I  II  III  V  VI  VII  VIII  IX  X  XI  XII  I  II   III   V   VI   VII   VIII   IX   X   XI   XII   I  II   III   V   VI   VII   VIII   IX  X  XI  XII

D a r i u s     L a ' V e e r e

I  II  III  V  VI  VII  VIII  IX  X  XI  XII  I  II   III   V   VI   VII   VIII   IX   X   XI   XII   I  II   III   V   VI   VII   VIII   IX  X  XI  XII

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic Information

Alias: -
Time Glass:  Six Winters
Sexuality:   Hetrosexual
Birth-Place:   France
Current Group:   Ignitum Corda

Family Tree

Mother:    Liliah {d}
Father:    Landon
Uncle(s):  Xeren {m-d}, Vince {f-d}
Aunt(s):  Dapple {m-d}  Cevia {m-d}
Grandmother(s):    Unknown (Both sides)
Grandfather(s):    Unknown (Both sides)
Cousin(s):    Unknown (Both sides)
Older Siblings:   None
Litter Mates: None
Younger Siblings:    None
Former Mate(s):  Bellius {d}
Mate:    --
Crush(es):    
Kin:   Cevi {d}
Adopted Kin:   --

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality
~
General State

Confident, Head-Strong, Wise, Gentleman, Intelligent, Sophisticated, Immature / Inappropriate, Sarcastic, Rude
Loyal, Careless, Laid-Back, Devoted to his job, Boastful
Sometimes Flirtatious
~
Opposite State

Insane, Sadistic, Cannibalistic
A pure blood lover
~
Mental

Mental State: 45 % - Critically Insane
Emotional State: Unreadable

Anatomy
Body Build: A Tall and Lanky masculine standing at around 34 Inches (86 cm); the size of a male Great Dane. He was quite a slender but thick frame with long appendages. His stomach curves inwards and he doesn't look like he shows a lot of weight; just muscular. He also has a rather short but bushy tail. His ears are shaped more like a Belgian Shepherd's image; pointed but rounded at the rims and lower parts. He finally has a rounded skull and muzzle like an English Bull Terrier.
He images the body of a Great Dane but pelt thickness/shape and auditories wise he wise he figures a Belgian Shepherd.
Weight: 140-170 lbs
Pelt: His pelt is at an average length but is mostly long. Is has a mixture of dark and light copper colours and rather blotchy markings.
Eyes: For unknown reasons he has dark-grey and dead or blind looking eyes. His vision is fine however.
Extra: He has a dull coloured nose a long with oddly white claws and paw pads.
Built For: Due to his body being rather slender but strong, he was built for fighting but is mostly excellent in agility and stamina; speed. He is a great fighter but due to his advantages he is better at agility and speed wise. His pelt is make for the winter weather due to it's thickness but the colour does not match the atmosphere of winter, mostly a desert or dusty area of plains.

Blood Line: He is a Wolf but way in his family tree has mixtures of dogs like from his Body Build.
Scars: He has no shown injuries or deep scars.

Voice: Cody Carson {example}

Image of Appearance: WIP

History

Brief History of Past

WIP

Likes, Dislikes, Phobia's and Random Facts

Going on walks
Swimming, Running and Play-fighting
His Duty
Tending, Caring, Playing with pups
Telling Stories
Horrible Weather
Collecting Gory or Random Items
Watching Spars & Fights
Interesting People
Pups / Children {Not Perveh}
Bitchy People {Finds it amusing}
~
Dislikes:
Being touched
Being in groups
Being bothered of sleep or job
Being interrupted
Uninteresting / Boring People
Naive / Snobby / Ignorant People
Overly attached mates / friends / people
Lovey-Dovey Shiz
~
Phobia's:
. Claustrophobia - The Fear of Small Space / Enclosed Space
.Being Touched {Too Often or when he doesn't want to be}
~
Random Facts
* He isn't very committed - Relationship wise or well mate wise he isn't very devoteful. He finds them a waste of space. It all depends on the person, he likes individuals who can take care of themselves and not crave his assistance
* He has a wide imagination - Whether it be by telling stories or his own little sadistic schemes of ways to torture victims; he has a wide and magical imagination, he doesn't have to be sleeping.
* He drifts off a lot - He is hard to snap out of his 'own little world', he looks like he is just staring forward with the same blank expression. Due to this too he isn't the best at waking up. 
* He is rather sadistic and enjoys the gory type stuff. If there was a rank position for torturing helpless victims, he'd probably give up his Den Carer days to take it.
* He loves to collect teeth of his victims. His necklace forms of almost every tooth of his ten kills; mostly fangs and sharped teeth rather than the backs. 
* When he says he is a 'lover of pups', this does not mean he is a pervert. In-fact, he prefers the younger generation over the adults because of his immature and creative mind which he can attach to with the youngsters. He dislikes too much seriousness or 'properness'.

* If he was interested in a mate, he would be allured by the bitchy ones. Because then he would know they are independent; that and he just finds the rough and head-strong more alluring.

Skills
~
Out of 5
~
Physical
Strength: X X X X X
Battle Skills: X X X X X
Battle Tatics: X X X X X
Swimming: X X X X X
Stealth: X X X X X
Stamina: X X X X X
Climbing: X X X X X
Running: X X X X X
Ambush: X X X X X
Agility: X X X X X
Accuracy: X X X X X
Reflex: X X X X X
Observation: X X X X X
Balance: X X X X X
Immune System: X X X X X
~
Speech & Mental Skills
Speech: X X X X X
Leadership: X X X X X
Intelligence: X X X X X
Innovation: X X X X X
Cunning: X X X X X
Craft: X X X X X
Creativity: X X X X X
Social Graces: X X X X X
Persuasion: X X X X X
Problem-Solving: X X X X X
Intimidation: X X X X
Kindness: X X X X X

Theme Songs

Main Themes:  

Set It Off - Breathe In, Breathe Out & I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Her Bright Skies - Little Miss Obvious

~
Other Themes

Set It Off - Swan Song & Her Bright Skies - Little Miss Obvious  ~ His feelings to his past love and love-life
Her Bright Skies - Lovekills ~ Sexy song? Just a song for his carelessness

Edit later -shrugs-
Back to top Go down
http://luniix.deviantart.com/

~ | D a r i us L a ' V e e r e | ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
'~.:Ignitum Corda:.~' :: Rooster Board :: Biographies-
Jump to: