'~.:Ignitum Corda:.~'
Please log in or register to this website if you are in the Ignitum Corda pack.

If you wish to just view this site, please respect our privacy.

Thank you.~
Ashav.~
Please log in or register to this website if you are in the Ignitum Corda pack.

If you wish to just view this site, please respect our privacy.

Thank you.~
Ashav.~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignited Hearts, Ignited Souls, Stand Together, Fighting For Peace~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nosmirc Dé Sanguis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nosmirc Dé Sanguis Empty
PostSubject: Nosmirc Dé Sanguis   Nosmirc Dé Sanguis Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 am

CRIMSON BLOOD

G E N E R A L
Name ; Nosmirc Dé Sanguis
Meaning? ; Directly translated from latin; Crimson blood
Nickname(s) ; Nos, Crimson
Age ; Six years in harshness
Voiceactor ; Daniel Craig
Mate ;
Past mates ; Dreesha, Kaala
Crush(s) ; It's complicated.
Pup(s) ; Xastur, Natas, Alaak, Axel, Izen, Pyssla, Lusa, Toddavius, Avalaria, Eessej and Avash.
Mother ; Eninac
Father ; Toddavius
Themesong(s) ; Demons - Imagine Dragons / Radioactive - Imagine Dragons / Save me from myself - Carpark North

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Nosmirc is a tempted wolf. He easly can get mad if someone pisses him off and that happens much. Though Nosmirc can be easly mad, his a good man though. He enjoys being a little playfull and joking around. Also, his a gentleman, every girls favorite. If Nosmirc could choose, he would be friends with everyone. He is not really a good hunter, he is more built for killing and chasing.

I N J U R Y S

A scar across his right shoulder from a hunt, a scratch from a bull. A burnt right hindpaw, from the war he lived in, he accidently pressed his paw on a warm torch, that means he got no hair from his right paw and five centimiters up. And a slash over his maw, just from a fight.

A P P E R A N C E

A blackish brute with husky markings that are lighter. So he got a light underbelly. Nosmirc got a long pelt and his a big brute. His body is built for killing, its way to heavy to run longer distances. He is good at landing though, a heavy brute falls faster than a light fae.
Nosmirc got neon emerald eyes, they look blind but they are just kinda faded. He looks more like his father than his mother.

W I T H I N' T H E P A C K
Rank ; Exiled
Hopes to be ; Atleast a loner
Bestfriends ; Rodent, Kaskara, Enzi, Armourath,Izen
Foes ; Ashav, Tama, Ignis, Assasin

H I S T O R Y

A fight against France and the United Kingdom has now been raging in nineteen years. Millions of dead peoples has been laying around everywhere. Scientists has been so mad, that they tried to poison rats for fullfilling a demonic experiment. Unfortunately it all went wrong. Rats escaped and wolves, dogs and creatures ate them. Therefore was the demongene made.

Eninac was a black mistress who was the purest fightingdog in UK, one everyone should fear. Because Eninac has been eating way to many rats, and she was a pure demondog. She has now been pregnant in a long time. The father was french though, he was named Toddavius and his genes was not interupted, a powerfull black direwolf.
Once the two 'lovers' met, Toddavius left as soon he knew Eninac was pregnant. Therefore the pups never knew what was their father.

As Eninacs puppies were born, she had to hide them from the war. Two pups only, a male and a female, Crimson and Ran. But Eninac shouldnt live long, she died a year after the puppies were born into a war. Her last wish was, that both her childrens should bring out the demongene and make heirs of the Dé Sanguis familia.
Ran and Nosmirc decided to turn heads and spread their gene. The only memory Nosmirc got, was a war necklage from his mother.

Nosmirc ran to Flourite Plains and met many wolves. All in all, he got two sons, Xastur and Natas. He found out, that his father also lived there, together with Benevolent. He stayed in Benevolent Pack within' some months, but leaved and discovered their neighbours. The Ignitum Corda.

Here he found a family. He aproached as an assasin and a trainee for the youngers. But he quickly has his mind on the beautiful alphess Kaala, that he fell inlove with.
Within' a time, him and her had a good relationship. Every night they went to the beach and played around.
Once a day, Nosmirc decided to ask her for a soulbounding...
... And I'm not telling more </3
Until Assasin became his enemy, he never really liked him anyways. Or anyone, who were much together with Kaala. It seems like those two are getting apart?
As time has said, those two got appart and Assasin took over. Nosmirc now once again was lied upon, Kaala never loved him and another liar was scrattered onto his list. Foolish wolves, dont 'try' a Sanguis.

T H E M E S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feFns-0TMh0
-Carpark North / Save me from Myself-
This is.. Well, Crimsons song to Kaala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQYaoiIFh8
-Imagine Dragons / Demons-
How Nosmirc constantly thinks about those he loves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JnxmI1ojYc
-Imagine Dragons / Radioactive-
The REAL and awesome theme for Nosmric.

Please don't try me, it will give you such a fucking pain in your worthless heart.
!dIe mOThErf*ckEr!
Back to top Go down

Nosmirc Dé Sanguis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
'~.:Ignitum Corda:.~' :: Rooster Board :: Biographies-
Jump to: