'~.:Ignitum Corda:.~'
Please log in or register to this website if you are in the Ignitum Corda pack.

If you wish to just view this site, please respect our privacy.

Thank you.~
Ashav.~
Please log in or register to this website if you are in the Ignitum Corda pack.

If you wish to just view this site, please respect our privacy.

Thank you.~
Ashav.~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignited Hearts, Ignited Souls, Stand Together, Fighting For Peace~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaskara's Biography.~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaskara
Admin
Kaskara

Location : I'm the voice in your head, and the screeching in your mind.

Kaskara's Biography.~ Empty
PostSubject: Kaskara's Biography.~   Kaskara's Biography.~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:59 am

|X|Kaskara Xineara|X|
|X|Hourglass at 4|X|
|X|Loyal to Ashav Lupinent|X|
|X|Mother to None|X|
|X|Sister to Lithium, Rajah|X|
|X|Holds ranking off Beta|X|
|X|Offspring of Xavier and Xira|X|

|X|Persona; Cannibalistic, Sadistic, Solitary|X|

|X|Scars; Small ones tatter her estuary, An 'XX' behind her mane -Out of Sight-, One covers her right cheek, Some hidden under the fur by her hip.|X|

|X|"We only bleed, to know we are alive"|X|

|X|Bio; Crimson fluids ran down the walls of her family's den. Her father, Standing above limp and torn down bodies. Her mother, A weak and frail dame, Her sister; Rajah, Beaten down. Carefully being lined with the XX on her muzzle by her father. Watching the bloodshed as he would shout to her, "Its your fault. You made this happen."-- One can only take too much abuse, Till you leave it behind. Running away at her teenage stage, Kaskara would retreat to the Highlands in Scotland. Her only live now drained away from her. In the snow, rarely would she cross food. Until she found a mother of pups, Dying in the snow. Her children frozen to the ground. One can only be so kind as to 'Put the dame out her misery', And that, My dear friends; Was when she found a source of food to fight for. After coming across Ignitum Corda, she would hide her habits. Often dissapearing to fuel her habit upon lone wolves, and wandering adolescences.|X|

|X|This is Kaskara, The bloodshed her fuel, the screams her music. The pleas her hymn, the meat her sin.|X|

|K.X| My heart and soul died with the one whom held them.|K.X|
I promise to never forget you.
R.I.P, Ashav.<3
Back to top Go down

Kaskara's Biography.~
Page 1 of 1